IC-Friendly Recipe adapted from: thepioneerwoman.com
Pancake Mix (with ingredients that are IC friendly)
1. Mix pancake mix according to directions.
2. Spray a mini-muffin pan really generously with baking spray and fill the cups 2/3 of the way full with batter.
3. Drop 2 to 3 blueberries in each cup, leaving space in between them.
4. Pop them in a 425 degree oven for about 8 to 9 minutes.
5. Take them out when they’re nice and golden.
6. Let them sit in the pan for a couple of minutes, then turn them out. You may need to use a small, sharp knife.