Cottage Cheese Pancakes
IC-Friendly Recipe adapted from: grandmotherskitchen.org
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon butter for cooking
1. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, milk and oil.
3. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and whisk until just blended.
4. Melt 1 teaspoon of butter on a large skillet or griddle.
5. Form each pancake by spooning about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet.
6. Cook, flipping pancake once, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes total.
7. Transfer to plates and serve with maple syrup or topping of choice!