IC-Friendly Recipe adapted from: foodnetwork.co.uk
1 Ripe Banana
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract (Optional)
Dash of Cinnamon (Optional)
1. Heat non-stick pan.
2. Slice banana. Mash in bowl (make sure banana is mashed so it is smooth).
3. Add 2 eggs. Whisk together. Add in Vanilla and Cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
4. Add coconut oil to pan. Melt.
5. Pour in banana mixture into pan. Cook 1 minute. Flip and cook other side 1 minute.
6. Remove from pan when done.
7. Spread almond butter (or topping of choice) on pancake.
8. Roll pancake and enjoy!