IC-Friendly Recipe adapted from: damndelicous.net
2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup milk
1 large egg
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (if tolerated)
1 1/2 cups finely crushed Kettle Brand® Himalayan Salt Potato Chips (they are IC friendly!)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (garnish if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Season zucchini with garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
3. In a medium bowl, combine milk and egg; set aside.
4. Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into the milk mixture, then dredge in crushed potato chips, pressing to coat. Place zucchini rounds in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray.
5. Place into oven and bake golden brown and crisp, about 22-26 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.