IC-Friendly Recipe adapted from: myfoodstyle.com
2 pounds small zucchini, trimmed
1 tsp salt
4 cups salad greens trimmed and torn into small pieces
1/2 cup toasted peanuts
8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls, halved
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
1. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into 1/8-inch-thick slices with a potato peeler and place in a colander set over a bowl. Sprinkle the zucchini with salt and then toss. Let them sit for 5 minutes, and then rinse under cold water.
2. While the zucchini sits, toast the peanuts. Place nuts in a single layer in a skillet. With the skillet over medium-high heat, stir or shake the nuts continually for 5 to 7 minutes or until they start to turn golden. Remove from the heat.
3. Using a kitchen towel, spread the zucchini strips into one layer, then gently roll up towel to absorb the water.
4. Add mozzarella to the zucchini, frisée, and herbs; gently toss.
5. Top with toasted peanuts and serve with dressing of choice.